Monday, November 17, 2008

Tesla has arrived !!!

We are pleased to introduce........
Tesla June Blackhurst!!!
Born at 5:25 p.m. on Saturday, the 15th of November.
Weighing in at 7lbs. 5 ozs.




Many of you know our intent with this whole process. We were, and still are, committed to this intentional process. We scouted the best that we knew how, read it and ran it! Things changed, we adapted and Tesla continued with her teachings. Surrender.
Pay Attention, Act Consciously Today.
We are forever grateful for all the love and support that we have, and continue to receive. This is what family and friends are all about! All are well on Colorado Ave!!








11 comments:

J & J said...

Yippee! So happy we get to see her. She is gorgeous. I hope you're getting some rest. We miss all of you and really wish we were there to celebrate with you. Sending our love...the Carberry's

The Minert's said...

Wow...what a beauty!! I am so happy for your sweet family. I can't wait to hold her, she looks like a good mix between the both of you...good work! We love you, and can't wait to see you on Sunday!

P.S I'm so proud to be your first comment on you blog! Welcome to the bloggin world...

The Minert's said...

never mmind Jenelle beat me to it...we must have been on at the same time :)

Kemp said...

Yay!!!! Now we get to see updates of the newest little baby. I'm so glad you three are home now and out of the crazy hospital. Love you all
kristie

Russ and Julie said...

Congratulations on the birth of your sweet little girl! You look like the perfect family and we are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet her!
We love you! Russ and Julie

Cindy Zickgraf said...

So happy to see pictures of the little angel! She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to come and see you all again soon. I love you all and will see you soon! So glad you are here Tesla!
Love,
Aunt Cindy

MIDNIGHT said...

I'm pretty sure I have a HUGE crush on Tessabell. Shhhh. Don't tell Marcy!

Desiertos said...

Wow! The dawn of a new generation! Teslaaaaa...what a beautiful baby. We know your journey will be filled with joy and wonder and love. Your Great Grandparents are enchanted by your arrival.

erin and her cello said...

amy! jay! tesla! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
she's gorgeous!!! :) ~erin

emma said...

Sup Yay?
I like your baby a lot.
I really mean A LOT.
like lots of love.
Teslas a rad name by the way
emma

Josh said...

Congrats Amy and Jay!